Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Haunted Swap Meet 2018!

Blog Entries

Haunted Swap Meet 2018!

What is a Haunted Swap Meet? First and foremost, it's an opportunity for haunters and Halloween enthusiasts to sell or trade props, costumes, decorations, and other Halloween oriented stuff they are not going to use any more. It's a lot like a multi-family yard sale with a theme. People sell stuff but also "swap" for other stuff.

Sometimes it's stuff they bought last year or the year before, but now they are not using. Sometimes it's stuff they made themselves at one of the AZHaunters make and takes throughout the year.

Some participants have businesses that sell Halloween oriented merchandise and want to patricipate.

Thanks to Sanctum of Horror Haunted House, this year's Swap Meet will be held in the Phoenix College parking lot at 15th Ave and Earll Drive, just North of THomas:

No restroom facilities.
    There is no power at the event.
    We have a couple of food trucks coming this year!
    Again, think multi-family yard sale with a Halloween theme.

If you have a business and want to sell Halloween related items at the Swap meet, there is a small, partially refundable deposit required. PM me with your info:
    Real Name
    Business Name
    Business page (website, FB, Twitface, whatever)
    Description of what you sell
    Email
    Contact phone number.

The registration process is very simple. Maybe too simple. You contact me, I send you the vendor agreement outlining the terms and the deposit. You PayPal the deposit to AZ Haunters, and you are on the list! I'm not the only one putting this together, but I am handling that part. Spaces are 10'x10'.

In Early September everyone with a business will get a map showing where their booth will be. WE need to give everyone time to complete the registration and to make sure we don't put two booths selling the same stuff right next to one another.

If you DO NOT have a business and want to sell Halloween related items at the Swap meet, PM me with your info:
    Real Name
    Email
    Contact phone number
    Be sure to mention you are NOT selling as a business. Members of AZHaunters.com who are selling personal stuff get a space for free.

You contact me, I put you on the list!

"Yard Sale" type tables will be assigned areas as the sellers arrive.

Of course, shoppers are welcome! Looking forward to seeing everyone getting some great stuff!
    Event hours are 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Saturday, Sept 29, 2018.
    Free to attend.

Want to add to the discussion? This is the place!
    Last edited by Mr.Chicken; 09-14-2018 at 12:58 PM. Reason: typo
    "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc!"
    “We gladly feast upon those who would subdue us.”

We will want a booth for 2018!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertNissi View Post
    We will want a booth for 2018!
    Great! Will you be bringing props you no longer use, or do you make stuff to sell at events, or something else?

Blog Entries
    Thanks to Sanctum of Horror Haunted House, We have confirmed that we will be using the Phoenix College parking lot at the NE corner of Earll and 15th Ave in Phoenix!
    https://goo.gl/maps/VDxzWBKDNJs

There is plenty of Parking and plenty of room for vendors of all sizes.

No one at AZHaunters makes oany money off any events, so it would never have been possible to rent such a grand space without the generous sponsorship of Sanctum of Horror!

Even better, a Sanctum-Certified makeup artist will be on hand doing makeup demos, and they have even agreed to sell tickets to attendees AT THE GROUP RATE! That's a smokin' deal from the haunt ranked the Top Overall Attraction by azhauntedhouses.com.

We already have some businesses lined up selling unique Halloween merchandise, and you are invited to come to buy, trade, or sell your stuff too!

Stay tuned here to get all the latest ad greatest info.
    Last edited by JustJimAZ; 06-22-2018 at 06:11 AM.

Are there booth costs? I would love a booth for the 2018 swap meet. I make and sell.

How do we reserve a booth we have everything home made props store bought and no longer used props , Animatronics we nolonger use masks , and spooky town houses and figures.

Please let me know how to reserve a spot thank you
    Nick

Blog Entries
    There is a small booth cost.

let me know if theres anything I can do to help.

That's awesome!! We needed more room!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by judware View Post
    let me know if theres anything I can do to help.
    I'm willing to help

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast