Thread: Hello All!

1. #1 Hello All! 
    Just a quick hello!

I have been doing yard haunts now for about 5 years. We started off small by actually dressing up and sitting on the porch handing out candy with a few dollar store tombstones and a few hand made props and lights. We were always big Christmas lights and decor peeps but decided that Halloween deserved more pop so I started researching DIY decor and well it went crazy from there! At 18 I started working at Knott's Scary Farm as an actor in a maze with in the park. For those that don't know what that is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knott%27s_Scary_Farm. I have always loved Halloween and giving a little freight to the masses.

We decorate in no particular style or theme. I stay away from the over played stuff like zombies and pirates. But I truly appreciate a good zombie or pirate haunt. If I was doing a walk through I would certifiably consider a few themed rooms like that but for the yard its an eclectic grave yard for now.

Anyway I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself and start sharing what I have done or am doing and enjoy what you guys are doing as well and maybe even get some inspiration!

Happy Haunting! and Happy Halloween!
    Boo Scare, Ah Scream!

Blog Entries
    Glad you are here. happy Halloween!
    "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc!"
    “We gladly feast upon those who would subdue us.”