Thread: Whatcha Watchin?

1. #1 Whatcha Watchin? 
    Blog Entries
    Obviously, for us, every day is Halloween - so what movies have you been watching lately that are in the theme? And how did you watch it - DVD, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Redbox, Theater, etc.?

We just discovered the HBO app on the Xbox gives you access to old HBO movies as well, and watched "Cast a Deadly Spell", which originally aired in 1991. That's one I'd like to see re-done, as long as Hollywood et al is remaking movies.

Saturday we watched "Get Out" via Amazon Prime - we opted to not watch the alternative ending though. Not a perfect movie, but still good!

We also re-watched the "Fright Night" (I have the digital copy on Vudu) because my friend hadn't seen it (or the original). If you've never seen the original, it's really hard to watch nowadays. And I love the remake more than the original anyway - judge me if you like. It just makes more sense to me.

Blog Entries
    We've been re-watching all seasons of Face Off, and lately, The Addams Family!

I re-watched Zombieland, because it's funny and smart. Zombie movies are kind of silly anyway, so I appreciate the wry humor of Zombieland.
    "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc!"
    “We gladly feast upon those who would subdue us.”

Blog Entries
    I actually don't like horror movies! Or horror shows for that matter. The exception is zombies, but I opted out of Walking Dead a few seasons ago. But I do love creepy documentaries, and true crime stuff

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyPoppet View Post
    I actually don't like horror movies! Or horror shows for that matter. The exception is zombies, but I opted out of Walking Dead a few seasons ago. But I do love creepy documentaries, and true crime stuff
    True crime is real horror.
    I have also stopped watching TWD. Actually, I watched last season, and I think I should have stopped a season sooner.
    "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc!"
    “We gladly feast upon those who would subdue us.”

Blog Entries
    I've never been one for the really gory stuff that seems popular nowadays. And I dislike zombies, so never got into TWD. I will watch Zombie Comedies though, like Zombieland, and Undead or Alive. I tend to prefer the more supernatural type stuff like vampires, werewolves and ghosts.
    May you always find your way in the dark. -hauntcadia.com-