Thread: Spooky Bites & Cocktails Make & Take Nov. 15th at 7pm!

Spooky Bites & Cocktails Make & Take Nov. 15th at 7pm!

Whether you're hosting a formal Halloween gathering or just having a few friends over on a Thursday, it's easy to serve festive nibbles and libations. AmandaFay will demonstrate and attendees will make a number of recipes that are so eerily delicious, it will be less make-and-take and more make-and-eat.

This event will be limited to 10-12 Haunters, as it will be presented in Amanda's home in central Phoenix.

Please respond to this thread to RSVP, and email Fay at pyreneia@yahoo.com for the address.

Blog Entries
    Just Jim and Beautiful Blanca will attend. Thanks!
    "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc!"
    “We gladly feast upon those who would subdue us.”

Kim and myself (Michael) will attendName:  22851882_10210019153107164_5760044472417593975_n.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  63.2 KB

I am planning on being there

Make n eat/drink works for me... Will be there

I would like to come please.

Spooky Bites & Cocktails Make & Take

Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    Whether you're hosting a formal Halloween gathering or just having a few friends over on a Thursday, it's easy to serve festive nibbles and libations. AmandaFay will demonstrate and attendees will make a number of recipes that are so eerily delicious, it will be less make-and-take and more make-and-eat.

This event will be limited to 10-12 Haunters, as it will be presented in Amanda's home in central Phoenix.

Please respond to this thread to RSVP, and email Fay at pyreneia@yahoo.com for the address.
    I was so happy to see this post as I love to do Halloween food art and creative cocktails on Halloween, but unfortunately I am down in Tucson and work obligations do not allow for a fun night in Phoenix. Please, please, please take photos/videos and post your recipes for those of us who cannot attend. I just wanted you to know I think this is an awesome event and hopefully will be repeated!

It's 2 in my party

Well, I'm not going to be able to make it after all. I'm sorry and I was so excited to come. Traffic was a beast tonight.