My wife and I have been doing a home haunt for 5 years, but have decided to retire this year. As such, we have several great Halloween props for sale. Ideally, we'd like to sell these as a complete scene, and I'm going to list each for sale here in the forum.

This scene has been the hands-down favorite of our visitors since we first introduced it. Everything in it is either custom made or hand-picked for an elegant-but-creepy Halloween scene. This is a scene that needs to be seen to be appreciated. So many details went into this scene to convey the imagery of a 19th century manor having an elegant dinner. Real china, glassware, and silver are contained throughout out the scene. Our visitors, both young and old have enjoyed walking through this scene and looking at the immense details.

The photo backdrops are custom printed, measuring 10'x10', ensuring coverage for nearly any room. Also included are the chairs, custom skeleton prints, chandeliers, knight, as well as the custom made pumpkin butler. Just about everything in the photos is included, except the table, cabinets and credenza (as they're part of our regular furniture).

Asking price is $2750 for the entire scene. Pictures do not do this scen justice and it really is a must see. Our haunt will be open tonight and Halloween night. Please email me at rob@bwolf.com to let me know if you'd like to see it. We will also have these scenes up until the weekend, so email me to make arrangements to come see it other than tonight or tomorrow.

Name:  dining1s.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  257.7 KB
Name:  dining2s.jpg
Size:  275.0 KB
Name:  dining3s.jpg
Size:  281.2 KB
Name:  dining4s.jpg
Size:  248.0 KB