My wife and I have been doing a home haunt for 5 years, but have decided to retire this year. As such, we have several great Halloween props for sale. Ideally, we'd like to sell these as a complete scene, and I'm going to list each for sale here in the forum.

The Witch's Lair has been one of our creepiest scenes, including 3 witches in the process of something eveil, to be sure. Included in this scene are three corpsed skeleton witches, with mounts, two handmade witch brooms, spells cabinet, many and numerous custom made jars and bottles, a variety of custom made items on top of the cabinet, including a Samhain wheel and skeleton fairy in jar, custom skull shelf, custom made cauldron with illuminated fire embers, lighted bowl, and ultrasonic misters, two custom made coffins, background trees, purple forest scene setter, custom made witches book, and many, many other items.

Asking price is $2250 for the entire scene. Pictures do not do this scen justice and it really is a must see. Our haunt will be open tonight and Halloween night. Please email me at rob@bwolf.com to let me know if you'd like to see it. We will also have these scenes up until the weekend, so email me to make arrangements to come see it other than tonight or tomorrow.

Name:  witch1s.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  270.0 KB
Name:  witch2s.jpg
Size:  294.7 KB
Name:  witch3s.jpg
Size:  341.0 KB
Name:  witch4s.jpg
Size:  196.6 KB