My wife and I have been doing a home haunt for 5 years, but have decided to retire this year. As such, we have several great Halloween props for sale. Ideally, we'd like to sell these as a complete scene, and I'm going to list each for sale here in the forum.

Our Haunted Parlor includes everything seen in the photos, except the iPad in the photo booth. We have put an incredible amount of detail into this scene and it has been liked and enjoyed by everyone who has seen it. The scene includes a large, custom made fireplace mantel, fire screen, cast iron fireplace grate, and heavy andirons. Above the mantel is a custom made haunted portrait, which includes TV, frame, media player, and the media files from AtmosFX and Total Home FX.

Additional items include two sitting chairs, lamp, lamp table, wall shelf, 2 sets of plush red curtains, hanging skeleton girl in nightgown, grandfather clock, Vigo the carpathian portrait in frame, the hanging chandelier, period rug, and a variety of prop items for the time period.

Asking price is $2750 for the entire scene. Pictures do not do this scen justice and it really is a must see. Our haunt will be open tonight and Halloween night. Please email me at rob@bwolf.com to let me know if you'd like to see it. We will also have these scenes up until the weekend, so email me to make arrangements to come see it other than tonight or tomorrow.

Name:  parlor1.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  251.9 KB
Name:  parlor2.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  184.8 KB
Name:  parlor2.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  184.8 KB