Thread: Pneumatic parts source

Pneumatic parts source

Is there a good pneumatic parts source in the Phoenix area. I am looking for a storefront that I can walk into and grab parts from bins and head to the counter. I'm specifically looking for cylinder mounting parts. Of course these are needed on Monday. Any help is appreciated.

I know Grainger carries many pneumatic parts here in town, but most everything is behind the counter. One hardware store that I think may work is McFadden-Dale (602) 304-9141 at 4647 S. 32nd St. in Phoenix, they are a really nice store for picking things off the shelf, although I'm not sure of their pneumatics.

If you haven't tried Apache Reclamation yet, you should. It's an electronic graveyard and it's huge. They've got some pneumatic stuff but you'll either have to do some digging or maybe they can help if you ask. They're located on Apache, just east of 7th street, and one street north of the I-10 (truck route).

313 Apache Street Phoenix 85003

IMO, go during daylight hours.

Johnny

Thank you for the replies,
    I found Sun Automation in Chandler (you need to know exactly what you need), I did go to McFadden-Dale, what an awesome store, they have all types of hard to find things. I bought the majority of the items needed at Heitek near Deer Valley and the I17, great prices. Eric at Heitek was very helpful and took me in the back to the warehouse to find exactly what I needed.

Again, thanks for the replies.