Thread: Finally decided on this year's theme! SHADOWS!

Cool Finally decided on this year's theme! SHADOWS!

Hiya! So, I have been really struggling to figure out what I want this year's Haunt theme to be. And I FINALLY figured it out. I asked myself, what scares me most? (That would be applicable to a Haunt anyway) And the answer was....the unknown, lurking in the shadows. So that's what I'm going for this year. Gonna do an all-black costume and makeup, play with lighting A LOT, silhouettes, that sort of thing. I'm kinda excited! What is everyone else's Haunt gonna be all about this year?

Blog Entries
    I was thinking about doing something about mummies... (but I'm keeping that under wraps)

j/k

But seriously, I was planning on doing a few fake walls with the paintings that drop... then I discovered a very cool zombie prop. I'll post more as I plan it out.
    Calm? Do "murder" and "calm" go together? Calm and murder?

Awesome, i can't wait to see what come up with!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Chicken View Post
    I was thinking about doing something about mummies... (but I'm keeping that under wraps)

j/k

But seriously, I was planning on doing a few fake walls with the paintings that drop... then I discovered a very cool zombie prop. I'll post more as I plan it out.